This magnificent country estate nestled amongst flourishing trees and adjoining a high-end residential area, is just 3 km away from the cultural city of Aix en Provence and 30 km from the port of Marseille.
This estate exudes elegance, composed charm and quality and is truly a hidden gem. It’s a place where discerning guests can rejuvenate their souls, entranced by the magic of Provence. The mansion is an authentic bastide dating back to the 17th century. It is spacious, bright, fitted with modern fixtures, and tastefully decorated in subtle tones. Superbly restored in keeping with its architecture and heritage but with a contemporary twist this property offers a wide range of possibilities. It is perfectly positioned to make the most of the sun and it is a joy to relax by the pool watching the shadows chase away the day. Bastide Helena is a stunning property with many attractive features and is a perfect example of how to connect the charm of days gone by with the practicalities of modern living.
Villa Surface: 2,2 Hectares
Property surface: 800
• The 800m2 house with ground floor plus three storeys has
fourteen rooms in total
• The large kitchen is light and airy and fully equipped with an
extensive range of utensils and accessories. It features a gas
fireplace, pantry, laundry, as well as an adjacent dining area and
powder room. This exceptional kitchen occupies almost half of the
1st floor and has direct access to a furnished terrace with umbrellas
and gas BBQ.
• A succession of rooms extending from the entrance foyer with an
interesting central staircase leading to the three upper levels.
• To the right is the Home Cinema appointed like a movie theatre.
• To the left is a large office with wine cellar that catches the eye
through glass walls.
• Powder room
• Spacious study
• To the right, two comfortable salons lead to the kitchen and onto a
well-appointed terrace with gas BBQ. Further on near the
swimming pool is a tranquil garden salon.
• To the left is a large salon with modern decor and fireplace.
• Adjacent to the kitchen are two large bedroom suites that are
linked via bespoke carved doors. The bedrooms share a bathroom
with shower, basin and toilet.
• Either side of the landing are two charming suites, including the
Master Suite, with most windows facing south overlooking the
garden and swimming pool. The interesting vista includes frescoes,
statues and paintings.
This delightful top floor also features two bedroom suites with
contemporary décor, including an attractive red tiled shower
Bedroom 1 - The elegant Master Suite is decorated with soft
autumnal colours and features two bathrooms with en-suite - one
for Madame and one for Monsieur.
• Madame' s bathroom has walls with superb frescoes, a luxurious
tub, separate shower and hand basin, toilet and boudoir.
• Monsieur' s bathroom has a shower room and hand basin, toilet
and lots of closets.
Bedroom 2 - Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom,
located on the top floor, features a terrace with wooden flooring
overlooking the swimming pool and the garden
Bedroom 3 - Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 4 - Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 5 - Double bedroom with shared bathroom with bedroom
Bedroom 6 -
Four bedroom suit Double bedroom with shared bathroom with
More on bedrooms
• All suites and bedrooms are large, furnished with character and
have satellite TV. Most have a ‘boudoir’.
• All suites and bedrooms are equipped with double beds, Queen
and King size or attached twin beds that can be separated.
• Two double bedrooms have a shared bathroom.
• There is potential to create a dormitory in one large suite.
• 2.2ha of cultivated gardens, manicured lawns and grounds
• 12mx4m heated swimming pool
• Exercise room with professional equipment
• Independent apartment (gate-house) with 2 bedrooms, a
bathroom and kitchen