Throughout rustrel road, the mas du Coeur is an impressive property. This property has a lot of qualities: You will enjoy the quiet surroundings without being isolated, proximity to shops and major tourist sites. This property has a high and modern comfort with a stunning view of the Luberon Mountains. It is definitely a pearl.
This is a sumptuous country house, which overlooks a valley. The outer lets you speechless. The inside area reinforces the quality of services. Everything is detail-oriented, even the fully equipped pool house is gorgeous. The decor is a mix of modern and vintage. It shows an atmosphere that is both festive and relaxed. Simply amazing! It feels great to be there.
Villa Surface: 600
Property surface: 80000
• Entrance hall
• Guest bathrooms
• Panoramic lounge, south terrace access
• TV lounge with fireplace and south terrace access
• Dining room with access to east terrace, pool games
• Kitchen with a barbecue grill, 2 dishwashers, 2 fridges, a
cold room, laundry room, Westahl piano
• Bedroom 1: independent access and access for disabled
180cm or 2x90cm bed
Bathroom with bath, shower & 2 sinks and toilets.
• Bedroom 2: 180 cm bed or 2x90cm – ensuite with shower,
2 sinks & toilets.
• Bedroom 3 : 3 bed 180cm or 2x90cm – ensuite with
shower, sink & toilets.
• Bedroom 4: bed 180cm or 2x90cm
• Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
• Bedroom 5: bed 180cm or 2x90cm – ensuite with shower,
sink & toilet.
• Bedroom 6: (bigger and exceptional view) bed 180cm or
2x90cm – ensuite with shower, sink & toilet.
• Bedroom 7: MASTER bedroom, overlooking the pool,
180cm bed or 2x90cm – ensuite with shower, 2 sinks & toilets.
• Bedroom 8: bed 180cm or 2x90cm – terrace – ensuite with
shower, 2 sinks & toilets
• Bedroom 9: Bed 180 cm or 2x90cm – ensuite with shower,
2 sinks & toilets (5 steps to access the bathroom)
• Pool house with kitchen
• Bathroom with shower, toilet & sink
• Washing machine and cloakroom
• Gated property with surveillance/security cameras